As many of you have noticed there have been a couple events lately with the tech department and I would like to offer my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- The service from August 7th was not posted until the evening of August 13th.
- This delay was because I was on vacation for the week. Due to a busy work schedule, I overlooked giving prior notice. There is currently nobody else able to cover these duties.
- No audio on the stream for most of the service on August 14th.
- No service video (Sermon audio only) for the archive of the August 14th service.
- After investigating the cause it was determined that there was an unauthorised person who accessed the tech booth during the week and changed at least one setting, unknown to those in the tech booth. As I was still supposed to be on vacation the problem was not diagnosed until late in the service. I wish to extend a big thank you to the tech team as well as Jason for their efforts to solve the problem, and also to those tuned in on the stream for their patience and understanding.
While the odd hiccup is unavoidable, a shortage of volunteers increases their frequency - and we are still short several people. In addition to running sound, media, and the livestream on Sunday mornings, we could use help with:
- Creating announcement slides.
- Keeping the website updated.
- Setting up the media pc.
- Trimming / editing the sermon audio & service video and posting it.
Thank you & God bless,